The Professional Association of Advocates CONFIDENCE Law Office (hereinafter – CONFIDENCE or we) is your data controller.
- Categories of processed Personal Data
- Name, surname, personal identification number, date of birth;
- Contact information (e-mail address, telephone number, residential address);
- Held position, workplace, workplace contact details, salary received, benefits, allowances;
- Family information (composition of family members, marital status, etc.);
- Data on available assets, liabilities, existing or alleged violations of rights;
- Data on the circle of surrounding persons and business connections;
- Personal data of special categories (genetic data, biometric data to precisely determine the identity of a natural person, data on health, trade union memberships, etc.), data on criminal records, convictions, and criminal offenses;
- Data that you provide when concluding or executing a contract for legal services or what we collect when providing the Services and accounting for the Services offered (correspondence with CONFIDENCE, non-public information, and documents provided by you, data from public registers, and other public sources, etc.);
- Data of the request, application, or complaint, and data of the responses to them;
- Data that must be processed to fulfil our legal obligations in the area of money laundering and terrorist financing prevention;
- Anonymous data about your browsing on our Website obtained with the help of cookies and other technologies operating on the Website (IP address, geographical location, browser, the operating system of the device used, duration of visit to the Website, page viewed, path of browsing the Website, etc.).
We aim to process personal data accurately, fairly, and lawfully. We strive for personal data to be processed only for the purposes for which it was collected. We aim for personal data to be processed by the clear and transparent principles and requirements of personal data processing established in legal acts.
- Purposes and legal bases of personal data processing
We process personal data for the following purposes and legal bases:
- To provide legal services (Article 6 (1)(b) of GDPR, Article 9(2)(f) of GDPR, Article 10 of GDPR): when providing legal services, we process Personal Data provided to us by the Client or received from other sources during the provision of legal services. We may need to process the client and third-party data when providing legal services.
Particular category data such as Personal Health Data, trade union membership data, genetic data, biometric data to specifically identify a natural person, as well as criminal record, conviction, and criminal record data are processed for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims based on compliance with the rights of data subjects and free protection requirements.
- For administering your requests and complaints (Article 6(1)(b),(c), (f) of GDPR): We process your data when you contact CONFIDENCE by e-mail, fill out a request form on the Website or contact us by any other means of communication. If you get us to enter into a contract for legal services, the basis for personal processing data is our desire to take steps before concluding the contract. If you contact us for other purposes, in this case, the grounds personal processing data is our legitimate interest. After submitting a request, application, or complaint, we may be asked to provide additional information about you to respond to you appropriately.
Special categories of personal data are not processed, except in cases where you decide to submit this data in an inquiry, request, or complaint. If you provide us with such information, we will consider that you have given your consent to process such personal data.
- To fulfilling legal obligations (Article 6(1)(c) of GDPR): We fulfil our legal obligation in accounting, tax declaration, prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing, avoidance of conflicts of interest, and other areas. The legal basis for processing Personal Data, in this case, is the legal obligation applicable to us.
We use mandatory cookies that support the session of visiting the Website and without which it would be impossible to browse the Website. Without mandatory cookies, it would be impossible to improve the security of the Website against unauthorized access, as well as to use certain functions of the Website, and the Website would not work as smoothly as it should. Mandatory cookies are a condition of using our website.
Optional cookies – analytical, functional, advertising, other – with your consent, collect information about the use of the Website and, help improve the operation and appearance of the Website, create new functions and functionalities.
CONFIDENCE does not perform automatic decision-making actions and does not perform profiling actions with your Personal Data.
the name of the cookie
COOKIE EXPIRATION DATE
- Accounts in social networks
CONFIDENCE manages accounts on Facebook and LinkedIn. We recommend that you familiarize yourself with the privacy policies of social networking platforms and contact them directly if you have any questions about how your data is handled in social networks.
- Transfer of personal data to third parties
Personal data received during the provision of legal services, including those generated in the process of providing legal services, may be transferred to all types of civil, administrative, and criminal cases, all levels (instances) of general competence and specialized courts, pre-trial dispute resolution institutions, arbitrations, pre-trial investigation executing entities, bailiffs or other participants in the enforcement process, a notary, the authorities and management, self-government and other institutions of the Republic of Lithuania, the European Union and foreign countries, private legal or natural persons of the Republic of Lithuania, the European Union and abroad in the events that such transfer of Personal Data is related to the provision of Legal Services.
Your Personal Data can be transferred to CONFIDENCE service providers – accounting, archiving, information and communication technology, and other CONFIDENCE service providers who undertake confidentiality and security obligations provided for by legal acts in the field of personal data protection.
In the absence of a prior order from the Client, CONFIDENCE does not intend to transfer Personal Data outside the European Economic Area.
In all cases, when transferring Personal Data, CONFIDENCE undertakes to comply with all confidentiality requirements stipulated by legal services contracts, legal acts, and professional ethics requirements.
- Personal data storage terms
We will store Personal Data by legal requirements and for no longer than the purposes of that processing required.
We store (i) personal data of Customers, Customers representatives, and other persons when these data are processed to provide legal services, (ii) personal data of persons who have submitted inquiries, requests, or complaints to CONFIDENCE, by the General Documents approved by the Chief Archivist of the Republic of Lithuania according to the storage term index or the statute of limitations applicable to the relevant legal relationship, depending on which term is longer.
We store the information collected by website cookies as indicated (in the „Cookies“ section).
- Your rights
You have the rights below. Please note that these rights are subject to statutory conditions and exclusions.
You have a right to:
- Submit a request to familiarize yourself with available Personal Data;
- Submit a request to correct inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data;
- Submit a request to delete your Personal Data processed without a legal basis;
- Submit a request to restrict access to available information about you or to delete it;
- Submit a request to export (transfer) your data;
- File an objection (dispute) to the processing of your Personal Data;
- Revoke the given consent to process Personal data when Personal data is processed based on your consent;
- Submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate (address: L. Sapiegos str. 17, 10312 Vilnius, phone number (8 5) 271 28 04, (8 5) 279 1445, e-mail email@example.com).
Please get in touch with us at the contact e-mail address below to exercise your rights.
- CONFIDENCE contacts
Professional Law Partnership CONFIDENCE Law Office
Address: Konstitucijos av. 7, Vilnius
Phone: +370 (616) 357 27