The seller of business asked CONFIDENCE to provide legal help in the dispute with the buyer of business who refused to pay the price on the reasoning that the business transfer contract was not formed at all. In order to help Client, CONFIDENCE gathered evidence and proved in Court that the contract, altough unsigned, was formed and buyer is obliged to pay the price. CONFIDENCE partner Dr Laurynas Didžiulis, who has successfully represented the Client in court, advises to proceed with such kind of transactions only having qualified legal assistance, which may be provided by the CONFIDENCE Corporate & Contracts practice group.
- CONFIDENCE Law Office continues to participate in further reforms of Lithuanian labour market
- Assistance during the negotiations for the two million euro worth land transaction
- Even unsigned business transfer contract may be fully binding
- CONFIDENCE advised on the mitigation of the 17 mln. worth infrastructure project risks
- For the business charge CONFIDENCE has applied most advanced transactional structure in Europe