Partner of CONFIDENCE and head of employment relations practice group, advocate Dr. Vida Petrylaite participates in the group of experts formed by the Ministry of Social Security and Labour from June 2018. The purpose of the group is to prepare special draft law of the Republic of Lithuania on Promotion of Social Dialog and Collective bargaining. The aim of the future law is to create preconditions for the development of collective labour relations and to promote collective bargaining in Lithuania. It is expected that these steps will help Lithuanian labour market to reach Western European standards.
- CONFIDENCE Law Office continues to participate in further reforms of Lithuanian labour market
- Assistance during the negotiations for the two million euro worth land transaction
- Even unsigned business transfer contract may be fully binding
- CONFIDENCE advised on the mitigation of the 17 mln. worth infrastructure project risks
- For the business charge CONFIDENCE has applied most advanced transactional structure in Europe