CONFIDENCE Property & Finance practice group, led by Dr Laurynas Didžiulis, has counselled Client participating in international infrastructure project of 17 mln. worth. Complications in the project have borne sophisticated legal issues related to the application of foreign law, damage, subrogation and international arbitration. All those questions were answered and issues solved by the CONFIDENCE Property & Finance practice group.
- CONFIDENCE Law Office continues to participate in further reforms of Lithuanian labour market
- Assistance during the negotiations for the two million euro worth land transaction
- Even unsigned business transfer contract may be fully binding
- CONFIDENCE advised on the mitigation of the 17 mln. worth infrastructure project risks
- For the business charge CONFIDENCE has applied most advanced transactional structure in Europe