CONFIDENCE Property & Finance practice group, led by Dr Laurynas Didžiulis, has counselled financial company on the business charge. The business charge was carried out by the non-accessory certificated hypthotec, common in Western Europe, which enables to save transaction costs and more efficiently manage risks.
- CONFIDENCE Law Office continues to participate in further reforms of Lithuanian labour market
- Assistance during the negotiations for the two million euro worth land transaction
- Even unsigned business transfer contract may be fully binding
- CONFIDENCE advised on the mitigation of the 17 mln. worth infrastructure project risks
- For the business charge CONFIDENCE has applied most advanced transactional structure in Europe