Dr Didžiulis and Dr Miliauskas organised training courses for Lithuanian judges regarding civil liability of private limited liability company managers and shareholders. Lecturers are well acquainted with the topic both theoretically and practically, especially taking into account the fact that they have been dealing with business disputes on a daily basis since the beginning of their legal practice. The training was aimed at systemizing relevant business management, corporate law and civil liability issues into a single course. Lecturers presented problematic aspects of the issues, provided possible theoretical solutions and analysed different case law positions.
- CONFIDENCE Law Office continues to participate in further reforms of Lithuanian labour market
- Assistance during the negotiations for the two million euro worth land transaction
- Even unsigned business transfer contract may be fully binding
- CONFIDENCE advised on the mitigation of the 17 mln. worth infrastructure project risks
- For the business charge CONFIDENCE has applied most advanced transactional structure in Europe